FOREMOST TRADING, LLC
Note: Futures Commodity Merchants (FCMs) may have separate privacy policies and individuals are encouraged to review these policies.
• Information we receive from you on account applications or other forms, such as name, address, federal tax identification number, income, assets and similar information. We use this information to administer the accounts we maintain on your behalf, process transactions requested by you, respond to your inquiries, evaluate your investment needs, and identify other products and services that may interest you. • Information about your transactions with us or our affiliates, such as your account balance, transaction history and payment activity. This information is used to process transactions you request and ensure the accuracy of the records and reports we maintain that relate to your account. We may also collect various other types of data, such as transaction, site navigation and optional survey information, in connection with your use of online services we make available to you, either directly or through other entities. We use this information in order to improve the quality of the services we offer you.
• Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit relationships and credit history. We use this information to help determine your eligibility for Futures Commodity Merchant (FCM) products and services, collect or report debts owed to us, and protect our rights and property.
• Telephone conversations with anyone connected to Foremost Trading may be recorded with or without periodic tone notification. Sharing of Information Within FT The information we collect relating to your transactions and experiences with FT or any affiliate may be shared among FT’s affiliates. We may also share some or all of the information we receive about you from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit information. Sharing of Information Outside FT As permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information described above with entities that are not affiliated with FT for the purpose of servicing your FT accounts, improving our services, providing products and services you’ve requested from FT, and informing you about products or services available from FT that may be of interest to you. Such companies may include:
• Companies that are the source or origin of financial services offered by FT, such as banks, securities broker-dealers, mutual fund companies and insurance companies.
• Nonfinancial companies, such as companies that perform services on our behalf, e.g., check printers, quote vendors, companies that prepare account statements for us, companies that assist us in communicating or marketing our services.
Others, such as independent contractors or technical system consultants who program our software, government agencies and regulators, consumer reporting agencies, and other outside entities as permitted or required by applicable laws. Protecting the Confidentiality of Your Personal Information
© 2017 Foremost Trading, LLC