Our featured system pick of the week is ShannaC1.0 ES 30′
Info and data as of March 16, 2017 – Hypothetical Model Account Performance
Why have we got our eye on them??
Let’s check it out:
Intraday trading system, meaning it will NOT hold positions over night!
- Trades the E-mini S&P futures
- Low monthly cost, ONLY $45!
- Worst session is currently -$688 (February 1, 2008)
- Worst drawdown to date is currently -$3525 (January 21, 2016)
- Winning session average is $416.77
- Best session to date is $4000 (October 13, 2008)
- This system has traded live off and on since October 2012
Pete and Liz Update, also known as (P&L) have weekly highlights to share with you.
Each week we review one CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor) and or one auto trade system (algorithmic/black box) we feel are worth sharing.
Call us at 888-335-0005 or email to PeteAndLiz@foremostcm.com to learn how managed futures can add the diversification you need to your portfolio! Let us help demystify futures trading for you!
WANT TO SEE MORE P&L POSTS? CHECK OUR SISTER SITE HERE!